Chicago Bulls, NBA
- Played thirteen seasons in the NBA
- Won three consecutive NBA Championships as a member of the Chicago Bulls
- Won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year award and was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team during his career
- Won two silver medals in Olympic competition and led Yugoslavia to the FIBA World Championship
- Named one of FIBA’s 50 Greatest Players and recently won the Croatian Amateur Golf Championship
Toni Kukoc is a three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic silver medalist. He played thirteen seasons in the National Basketball Association most notably for the Chicago Bulls. He won three consecutive NBA titles as a member of the Bulls, playing alongside NBA legends Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. He also won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year award and was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team.
Toni is a legend in Euroleague and FIBA competition. He won two Olympic silver medals and led Yugoslavia to the FIBA World Championship. He is also a three-time Euroleague champion and three-time Euroleague Most Valuable Player. He was named one of FIBA’s fifty greatest players and one of the fifty greatest Euroleague contributors.
After retiring from the NBA, Toni focused his attention on golf. He plays at least one round daily and recently became the Croatian amateur golf champion. He also helps out the Croatian national team by consulting for head coach and former teammate Josip Vrankovic.