Guests will enjoy cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres before viewing an intimate Q&A session with the prominent professional golfer and commentator, Peter Jacobsen. The program will be moderated by Teddy Greenstein.
PETER'S TOP 5:
1. Peter won seven events on the PGA tour and two events on the Champions Tour - both majors.
2. He also won the 2004 U.S Senior Open, one of senior golf's major championships, in his first year of eligibility for senior golf.
3. Peter presented 2 shows on the Golf Channel: Plugged In, a variety show featuring music, storytelling and skits performed with co-host Matt Griever, and Peter and Friends, a panel discussion show.
4. At age 49, Peter won the 2003 Greater Hartford Open, making him one of the oldest players to win on the PGA Tour.
5. He also owns Peter Jacobsen Sports, an event management company that has run several professional golf tournaments.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:00PM: Cocktail Reception
- 6:45PM: Program Begins (Moderated Q&A followed by Guest Q&A)
- 7:30PM: Program Concludes, Cocktails and Mingling Continue
- Silence cell phones during program
- Keep talking to a minimum during the Q&A
- Asking brief questions during Q&A is best
- Signed memorabilia to be provided; no additional items to be signed
- People under the age of 21 cannot attend