New York Knicks, NBA
- Fifth overall pick in the 1959 NBA Draft by the New York Knicks
- 4x NBA All-Star (1962, 1963, 1965, and 1971)
- Consensus NCAA All-American Second Team (1959)
Johnny is a retired NBA power forward and center who's most known for his years with the New York Knicks in the early 1960's. Johnny played for Michigan State University and went on to play 14 seasons, from 1959 to 1973 in the NBA. He was selected as the fifth pick overall in the 1959 draft by the New York Knicks, where he played for six years. Johnny was a four-time NBA All-Star, three times while at the Knicks and one final time while playing for the Cincinnati Royals. Johnny tallied 12,281 points and 9,083 rebounds over the course of his career, making him 44th on the NBA career rebounding leaders list.
Q&A$1,000Johnny will share his story to up to 20 people. Your small group of friends, students, co workers, or event attendees will be inspired by Johnny's path to success.
Appearance$1,000 per hourHire Johnny Green to make an appearance at your next event! Johnny Green’s appearance will be the perfect way to promote your business or organization. (Up to 60 minutes). Autograph show pricing may vary.
Group Lesson$300 per hourTo be the best you need to learn from the best. Hiring Johnny as a coach will give you access to a 4x NBA All-Star. Johnny will coach a group of 2-6 people drills that helped him become a pro athlete.
* Booking this talent outside of the booking region may result in additional costs. Thuzio Pros are subject to availability.
Sport Basketball League NBA Team
- New York Knicks (1959-1965)Baltimore Bullets (1965-1967)San Diego Rockets (1967-1968)Philadelphia 76ers(1968-1969)Cincinnati Royals (1969-1972)Kansas City-Omaha Kings (1972-1973)
Position Power Forward/Center Home Town Dayton, Ohio College Michigan State University