Texas Rangers, MLB
- Played 21 Seasons in Major League Baseball
- Led Florida Marlins to 2003 World Series Championship and earned 2003 NLCS MVP
- Voted 1999 American League MVP award and was selected to 14 All-Star teams
- Earned 13 Gold Glove Awards and 7 Silver Slugger Awards
- Special Assistant to the General Manager for the Texas Rangers
- Iván can also be booked in Arlington, Texas
Iván Rodríguez is an All-Star MLB catcher and World Series Champion. He played twenty-one seasons in the league and led the Florida Marlins to the 2003 World Series title. He was also named the 2003 National League Championship Series Most Valuable Player. Iván was selected to fourteen All-Star teams during his career and was voted the 1999 American League Most Valuable Player while a member of the Texas Rangers.
Iván is a native of Vega Baja, Puerto Rico and was signed by the Rangers at the age of sixteen. He made his major league debut with the club at only nineteen years old and went on to become one of the greatest defensive catchers in MLB history. He earned an astonishing thirteen Gold Glove Awards and also earned seven Silver Slugger Awards over the course of his brilliant career.
Iván signed a one-day contract with the Rangers on April 23, 2012 so he could retire as a member of the team he began his illustrious career with. He was also recently hired as a special assistant to the general manager by the Rangers. He will work closely with GM Jon Daniels and will also help instruct the organization’s young catchers along with catching coordinator Hector Ortiz.
Lunch or Dinner$5,000Iván will join you and your small group of up to 10 people at lunch or dinner. You choose the restaurant and you choose what you want to talk about. Iván will share stories from his career.
Appearance$10,000Hire Iván Rodríguez to make an appearance at your next event! Iván Rodríguez’s appearance will be the perfect way to promote your business or organization. (Up to 60 minutes). Autograph show pricing may vary.
* Booking this talent outside of the booking region may result in additional costs. Thuzio Pros are subject to availability.
Sport Baseball League MLB Team
- Texas Rangers (1991–2002, 2009)
- Florida Marlins (2003)
- Detroit Tigers (2004–2008)
- New York Yankees (2008)
- Houston Astros (2009)
- Washington Nationals (2010–2011)